Wednesday, October 30, 2013

When I was backpacking across western europe....

If you read the title and laughed at it, we actually have a common denominator.
Friends or shall I say F.R.I.E.N.D.S. was a very famous tv series way back in the 90's. It was starred by Matt Le Blanc, Lisa Kudrow, David Schwimmer, Courtney Cox, Mathew Perry and Jennifer Aniston. It was first aired in the year 1994 and I was practically and literally crawling at that time so I never got to watch Friends during the time it was actually airing. I think this show was so cool that even now it is still being watched and talked about by many including me. Isn't it amazing that a 20 year old like me could even relate and laugh while watching the famous series? The show literally does not grow old. Maybe because their main topic was all about friendship and who does not want to talk about friends? Though sometimes people might think that it is senseless, it will still give you hope and a good laugh. Friends will never let you down. So the next time you see your friend try to hug them and ask them "how are you doin'?" ( if you know what I mean)

No comments:

Post a Comment